What forms of payment do you accept?
Cash, check, credit cards and gift certificates.
How to dress for a Thai Yoga Massage
Wear comfortable loose fitting clothing, yoga clothing acceptable.
How to dress for Neuromuscular Therapy?
No special clothing necessary since you will be draped completely and comfortably throughout the entire session. We do however ask that you keep your underwear on.
How to get the most out of a visit?
- Have a clear idea of why you are receiving a massage. Is there a specific area that needs work? Do you want general maintenance?
- Drink lots of water the day of and night before.
- Avoid vigorous exercise the day before and day after receiving bodywork.
- Avoid drinking alcohol/ illicit drugs 48 hours before receiving bodywork.
- Please contact us after session if you have any other questions or concerns you might have or you had after your last visit and before your next visit.
Your first appointment
- Please arrive 15 mins early to fill out any paperwork and describe any pain you’re experiencing and o discuss any expectations of the work to be performed for the appointment.
Do you offer discounts?
We do offer discounts to the following clientele:
- Musician/ Service / Student- 20$ off
- Zingermans Employee- upon receipt return to business manager- additional 20% given back to Zcobber for taking care of body.
- Referring clients- Gets you 10$ off if they put your name on the intake form.(doesn’t apply if another discount is already present)
- 10% off Birthdays.